mhonarc-users

Re: trying to add

1996-11-25 19:00:31
I seem to remember having seen the "No new messages" notification when I
specified an incorrect message delimiter (MHonArc command line option
-msgsep) for the format of the folders is was converting ...

  Stefan Kramer                   skramer(_at_)cac(_dot_)washington(_dot_)edu
  Network Information Center  http://www.washington.edu/nic/
  Computing & Communications        University of Washington