mhonarc-users

trying to add

1996-11-25 10:07:36
Hi!

I am running mhonarc version 1.2.3 and I got the following error
message when trying to update a page:

Reading resource file: /home/wiss/mandel/bin/mail2html/canciones.conf ...
Requiring MIME filter libraries ...
        mhexternal.pl
        mhtxthtml.pl
        mhtxtplain.pl
        mhtxtsetext.pl
Adding message to /home/wiss/mandel/ftp/www/canciones

No new messages

That is, the page was not pudated. Why?

BTW, I have a .mhonarc.db file, the home-page for the mailbox and the
links for all the mails, that is, I have all what mhonarc generates
given a configuration file and a mailbox.  Is there any way to
reconstruct the mailbox?

Thanx, Luis

| Forschungsinstitut fuer Angewandte Software-Technologie (FAST) e.V. |
|    ///                               Dr. Luis Mandel
mandel(_at_)fast(_dot_)de |
|   (. .)                                  http://www.fast.de/~mandel |