mhonarc-users

resourcing resource file

1996-12-12 13:33:16
Is there a way to force an arcive to resource the resource file without
actually adding anything to the archive?  I've added fields to my EXCS
Override field in my resource file and would like all of my messages to
reflect the changes.  Any easy way of forcing it to reread the file and
re-write out the modified msg's?

thanks,

ben

   benjamin grosser, digital visualization facility          217.244.5669 (ofc)
   beckman institute for advanced science and technology     217.244.8371 (fax)
   405 north mathews avenue, urbana, illinois 61801
grosser(_at_)uiuc(_dot_)edu