mhonarc-users

Examples on OTHERINDEXES

1997-02-03 04:45:52
Hello,

I'm currently defining/programming an interface on MHonArc. I'm also
considering to build an additional 'index on author'. According to the manual,
this has to be done by the 'OTHERINDEXES' resource. However, I cannot find any
further directions in the manual.

My question: Is there anybody who has experience with building another index
(beside the default date and thread), preferably on author. I would be
grateful if you could supply me with any examples or further information on
how to proceed.

Regards, Willy Janssen, Universtity of Nijmegen - Netherlands