I've been transfered MHonArc to a Linux server thousands
miles away and I have telnet access to process archives
directly on site.
I have some trouble setting up MHonArc to work fine:
1. For 1st archiving I typed
mhonarc did the archiving process but used its
own directory as outdir and didn't take the archive.rc
parameters, it used the default settings.
2. For 2nd try I typed
mhonarc -outdir /usr/www/mylogin/archive -rcfile archive.rc archive.txt
mhonarc did the archiving process using its
own directory as outdir but used the archive.rc
3. I checked all the syntax within the doc files
and I tried again. Same result.
mhonarc v. is 2.b02
perl v. is 5.001
pwd was /usr/www/mylogin/mhonarc2
Hoping my question is not too ludicrous (not a RTFM one!)
I'd like to fix the above ;-)