mhonarc-users

from hypermail to MHonArc?

1997-03-13 09:31:59
I have extensive archives created using hypermail, and having seen
what MHonArc can do, am interested in switching to MHonArc, but wonder
how I would go about it... is it possible to run MHonArc over the
.html files I already have created via hypermail?

thanks.
--Rob

rob(_at_)alegria(_dot_)com      | "I care not much for a man's religion whose
dog or
rob(_at_)info(_dot_)com         |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham
Lincoln
rob(_at_)cloister(_dot_)org             KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com