mhonarc-users

Re: from hypermail to MHonArc?

1997-03-13 11:08:54
Rob Lingelbach wrote:

I have extensive archives created using hypermail, and having seen
what MHonArc can do, am interested in switching to MHonArc, but wonder
how I would go about it... is it possible to run MHonArc over the
.html files I already have created via hypermail?

If you've been running hypermail on a folder of accumulated messages
then you could simply run mhonarc on that same folder.  Otherwise you'd
need to figure out a way to add the message entries to the db files.