mhonarc-users

Adding messages to an archive

1997-03-25 06:18:34
I have been using mhonarc to maintain an archive of a few Eudora mail
folders. When I run mhonarc it can never unlock the archive. The lockfile
seems to be the culprit. I have to delete the lockfile and then mhonarc
goes on its merry way. I am running NT 3.51 with perl 5.001. I am running
mhonarc2.0b1.
TIA

 John J. Boris,Sr. Defense Industrial Supply Center
Chief Internet and Electronic Bulletin Board Development
Electroninic Commerce Office
 DISC-PEA (aka DISC-BBBBS/BBWEB)  Philadelphia,PA (AV)442-5492 COMM
(215)697-5492
 "Transporter Room!  One to beam up..........Energize!"
  "Picard Out!"
http://www.disc.dla.mil

 :jboris(_at_)disc(_dot_)dla(_dot_)mil