mhonarc-users

non-mime html format

1997-04-11 06:13:45
All,

Is there a way to display an e-mail that contains a complete html-page
as its body.
At this moment when I receive such an e-mail it will format as plain
text because the e-mail is not sent as a mime attachment.

Is there a way to let mhonarc do this or do I have to convert the e-mail
to contain a mime attachment ??
I use procmail/SmartList as my mailing-list software. Are there examples
of procmail recipies out there that convert the body of an e-mail
message into a mime attachement ?

Later,
Fred
--
| Fred Donck                   | Voice/Fax : +31-70-311-2374           |
| Unix System Engineer         | E-mail    : fred(_at_)RealIT(_dot_)com
(private) |
| Int{er|ra}net infrastructure |
f(_dot_)c(_dot_)w(_dot_)donck(_at_)siep(_dot_)shell(_dot_)com (work)    |