mhonarc-users

Re: full case studies sought

1997-04-23 13:50:43
http://eee.uci.edu/97s/w3m3/

  Is the MHonArc search engine able to be made available?  (IE: It is
Freely Available).  Which search technology is being used?

  Do you determine what archives to search based on the Referrer, or
something else?

  Do you have ideas of what to do when an archive needs to be split up in
some way (I have previously used monthly archives, which is how lynx-dev
is currently set up on FLORA.).

P.S.  Sorry for being so quiet in these lists - much is happening over
here which has had me pretty busy.

--
 Russell McOrmond, Consultant: <http://www.flora.org/russell/>
 "It is my opinion that the Nay's have it".   Sure, we all know they have it.