mhonarc-users

full case studies sought

1997-04-23 10:19:50
I would be interested in being able to read a full set of scripts,
including .rc files and what calls mhonarc per message, per month,
or whatever for a working site.

Are there such case studies among the past posts in the archives?
I am new here.

Would anyone be willing to share their setup now?

I am particularly interested in how people have remedied problems
brought on by busy lists.  One list I work with runs about 1K
messages per month.

Is it possible to spread message files across different directories
without starting a whole new archive each period (with the attendant
breaks in the continuity of threading)?

--
Al Gilman