mhonarc-users

Re: Hello

1997-04-30 14:42:46
If a significant number of your customers are blind people using
speech output, you may be interested in what I am working on.
It is not done.  Motivation is at

  http://www.access.digex.net/%7Easgilman/lynx/plans/format_options.html

Current state of progress can be samped at

  http://www.access.digex.net/%7Easgilman/dev-access/1/

  My first question(s) about MhOnArc would be :

  - I created a "mhonarc" user, and subscribed it to the mailing
  list I wanted to review on my Web. But, as this user will
  never logg on the system ans will never pop his mails,what is
  the best solution to create mails archives that I could easly
  manage and present on the web ?

You might want to look in the archives of this list at