mhonarc-users

Re: input Directory and File formats

1997-05-15 10:58:46
Hey! I'm trying to write a program which will output a set of messages
that can be used by MHonArc.  For example...

My Program

 | output
set of message files

 | input
MHonArc

 | output
archives

Where can I find the specs for the file formats and directory structure
that My Program would need to output?

The MHonArc documentation has links to relevant documents (RFCs)
the describe the format for message files.  The hackers approach
is to look at a raw message file and infer the format from there.

As for passing the data into mhonarc for processing, the
docs cover how to do this.  You may also want to look at the
MHPATTERN and MSGSEP resources.