mhonarc-users

message keeps being added over and over

1997-06-05 00:07:32
I'm using Mhonarc to HTMLify the archives of a Smartlist mailing
list.  I process the archived messages with a cron job:

    /usr/users/raphael/mhonarc -outdir
          /usr/users/raphael/public_html/jain-list -add
         /usr/users/list/jain-list/archive/latest

This usually works.  But occasionally, a particular message will get
added to the index over and over and over, once each time the cron
job runs.  There is at least one person whose messages
*consistently* cause this problem.  I can't see anything that
makes his messages different from anyone else's.

To see the effects, go to http://www.ddb.com/~raphael/jain-list/maillist.html
and search for "Bhalgat."

What could be causing this?

--
Raphael <raphael(_at_)wavefront(_dot_)com>