mhonarc-users

Re: Frames view of Mhonarc

1997-06-12 09:16:22
We are in the process of designing our Mhonarc pages and are
considering using the frames feature.  I would like to see what others
have done to get some ideas.  If you have a world viewable list please
post the URL.  Thanks.

The only one I know of is the 2.0 demo archive.  I should note
that MhonArc does not directly support frames (ie. no special
FRAMES resource).  But, you get frames by redefining resources.
It's just a matter of semantics.

I suggest looking over the frames.rc example in the examples directory
of the distribution.  It is the resource file that created the demo 2.0
archive and should serve as a good starting point.