mhonarc-users

expireage problem w/Mhonarc 2.1

1997-06-12 13:40:54
I'm using the EXPIREAGE option. The problem is, when I launch mhonarc to add a
message to the archive like this:

  /var/local/majord/wrapafs mhonarc2.1 -rcfile /var/local/majord/html/test/mho
  narc.rc -outdir /var/local/majord/html/test -add -subsort

Messages older then the specified expireage date are not removed :-(  Although,
if I remove a specific message like this:

  /var/local/majord/wrapafs mhonarc2.1 -rcfile /var/local/majord/html/test/mho
  narc.rc -outdir /var/local/majord/html/test -rmm 45

Then all the messages older then the specified expireage date are removed :-)

Why is mhonarc not removing the expired meesages during the -add update?
Is there way to have mhonarc do just an update?

Thanks.........Paul Sala     psala(_at_)btv(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com