mhonarc-users

Re: expireage problem w/Mhonarc 2.1

1997-06-12 15:20:55
Then all the messages older then the specified expireage date are removed

Why is mhonarc not removing the expired meesages during the -add update?
Is there way to have mhonarc do just an update?

How are you verifying that a message was removed?  Knowing this
may help determine the problem.

      --ewh

I verify a message was removed by reloading either the maillist.html or
threads.html with my browser. After a -rmm, all expired msgs are removed,
but not after an -add. Am I missing something simple?
Paul Sala                      | EMAIL:  psala(_at_)btv(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com