mhonarc-users

How to?

1997-06-24 16:06:34
New subscriber and (hopefully) new Monarch user.

One question I have and have not seen answered so far is how does the mail
get "put into" Monarch for processing?

I run a list and the mail comes into one user (list name). I am confused
how I get it to Monarch.

Thanks for any enlightenment!

Michael

ps - I'd like to add search capabilities as well on the generated web
page...foes anyone recommend anything other than Glimpse?

Michael J. Davis
Independent Network Consultant
Tuite List Administrator
mdavis(_at_)bluegate(_dot_)com
OKINAWAN KARATE CENTER HOMEPAGE: http://www.compassnet.com/rmcmains
DRAGON SOCIETY WEB PAGE: http://www.cfw.com/~moneyent/index.htm
TUITE LIST WEB PAGE: http://www.bluegate.com/~tuite
PGP Public Key Available Upon Request
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, most just pick
themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened."
                     - Winston Churchill