mhonarc-users

Re: Can I use MHonArc with a VAX email system?

1997-06-30 10:18:08
      I'm a student working on a project. I badly need to know if I can use
MHonArc for emails sent/received through VAX? Kindly help me.

Don't know.  If your mail is stored in UUCP style or MH style folders,
(or messages are in RFC 8222 format) you probably can.  Note, Unix
pathname specification must be supported.  I am not familiar with VAX,
so MHonArc has no code to support VAX pathname conventions.  However, I
do believe Perl provides Unix pathname support for VAX.