mhonarc-users

Re: No new messages

1997-06-30 10:22:48
 I run mhonarc 2.0.1 on linux and perl version 5.003. Each mhonarc
process run with the -add option. The 3 first step add one by one 3 mails
and everythink is all right but then, mhonarc always finish with the
message "No new messages" and the archive don't grow anymore.
Anyone can help me ?

You need to provide more information on how mhonarc is invoked:
command-line options, resource file, data input format, etc.

Is there any of you who install a filter to convert word document into
html mhonarc archive (even usiong commercial product but running on
unix machin)?

Do you mean MS-Word -> HTML?  If so, I do not know of one.  There is
an RTF -> HTML converter out there somewhere.

In addition how to reconize word document when the Mime Content-Type value
is application/octet-stream; ?

Modify mhexternal.pl to examine the filename specification to see
if content-type can be something different than application/octet-stream.
It would be best that MUAs specify the right content-type in the
first place.