mhonarc-users

Looking for an easy way to structure the indices

1997-07-30 06:56:23
Dear list,

I am not sure whether this is an appropriate question to the list - not
being subscribed to the list I don't know what's going on at the list:

Could anyone please tell me how to restructure or to structure an archive
which is run/has been supervised by mhonarc? Up till now there is only a
date and thread index. I'd like to split the archive up into month and
years indices too. I'd be grateful for any answers.

Regards
 Clemens Gresser

|JWG-Universitaet, Frankfurt               | "Don't be dismayed by goodbyes. |
|                                          | A farewell is necessary before  |
| e-mail: cgresser(_at_)stud(_dot_)uni-frankfurt(_dot_)de   | you can meet
again. And meeting |
| http://www.rz.uni-frankfurt.de/~cgresser | again after a moment or lifetime|
|                                          | is certain for those who are    |
|                                          | friends" (Richard Bach)         |