mhonarc-users

mhonarc breaking up messages in the middle?

1997-08-27 16:12:53

First, let me say that I am new to mhonarc and am very impressed with
it!  I had been searching for such a piece of software for a couple of
weeks when I finally discovered it.  :)

I have recently seen some flakey behavior, however.  One message in my
 mailbox file keeps getting split in the middle for no apparent
reason.  I have tried a number of things to correct this problem.
I've rerun mhonarc after deleting .mhonarc.db and all the .html files
from the outdir.  Sometimes, it's as though mhonarc remembers its
previous conversions even though I've deleted the .mhonarc.db file.
Is this possible?

Below is the message that mhonarc is splitting, as snipped from the
nnfolder mailbox.  I've tried moving it's position around in the
source file, but repeated runs of mhonarc continue to generate the
split just after the first paragraph.  The second portion of it gets
generated into a message without any headers or subject.

The resulting split messages can be seen at
        http://www.enteract.com/~tdh/vball/rsv-posts/msg00024.html
        http://www.enteract.com/~tdh/vball/rsv-posts/msg00023.html

This is perl, version 5.003 with EMBED
    built under freebsd at Jul 19 1996 11:43:06
    + suidperl security patch

TIA for any insight, or tips.
Todd