mhonarc-users

Mhonarc is wonderful

1997-09-05 16:27:53

Although I had some initial difficulty with mhonarc splitting messages
unexpectedly, I have since had great success using mhonarc for my
archive of Volleyball rules postings.

It is very flexible and was capable of handling everything I wanted to
do.  The documentation is extremely thorough and well laid-out.

If anyone is interested in seeing a sample site and rcfile that uses a
number of customizations, see

http://www.enteract.com/~tdh/vball/rsv-posts/threads.html
http://www.enteract.com/~tdh/vball/rsv-posts/mhonarc-rcfile

Best Regards,
--
                  Todd H.   tdh(_at_)io(_dot_)com
USAV Regional Referee, Great Lakes Region, Palatine, IL