mhonarc-users

Explicit follow-ups/reference markup

1997-09-11 15:40:28
I have seen MHonArc maintained archives where the message pages contain
explicit
links to the follow-up and "in reference to" messages.

I have been trying in vain to get them to appear in *my* MHonArc
archive.
You can check it out at
http://www.wco.com/~snevel/etherbun/datestart.html

I have *explicitly* turned ON the FOLREFS resource, but the mark-up
never appears in my archive.

In the documentation for FOLUPBEGIN and REFSBEGIN, the following
information
appears:

=======
FOLUPBEGIN

    Description

      FOLUPBEGIN defines the markup to start the explicit follow-up
      links after the message body on a message page.

      NOTE This resource is only applicable if the FOLREFS resource
           is on and the message has explicit follow-ups.
======
REFSBEGIN

    Description

      REFSBEGIN defines the markup to start the explicit reference
      links after the message body on a message page.

      NOTE This resource is only applicable if the FOLREFS resource
           is on and the message has explicit follow-ups.
======

My question is this..... What *exactly* is MHonArc looking for in the
headers
of the messages in order to generate the follow-up and references
mark-up?

A clue would be vastly appreciated...

adTHANKSvance

Simeon