mhonarc-users

?s about otherindexes and message page markup

1997-09-16 12:05:55
Thanks to previous messages from Earl Hood and Al Gilman,
I think I have a handle on how to add an author index to
the existing date (main) and subject (thread) indexes.

I am unsure, however, how to include the newly created index
in the message page mark-up, particularly TOPLINKS and BOTLINKS.

What resources can I use as the equivalents to PREVLINK, NEXTLINK,
IDXFNAME, etc so that each message can be linked to
next/prev by author as well as by date and thread?

I'd really appreciate a clue here....

adTHANKSvance,

Simeon