mhonarc-users

Re: search engines for mhonarc?

1997-11-03 01:56:40
As long as i'm going through revising my friends archives, I decided on
setting up a new search engine. I got marc-search from the link on the page
and have been playing with it a bit. The biggest problem is theres hardly
any documentation for it....anyone ever got this to work??

Yes ! Marcsearch work, nothing to do unless setting a correct path for
perl ! It is really very nice but unfortunitly, i have notice a very large
use of cou time for each marchsearch usage. I can't install marcsearch in
large archive (10000 mails) because it need 30" cpu on a P200 pro linux
machine.  Any solution to make Marc-Search work faster ?