mhonarc-users

Re: Mhonarc:automation?

1997-11-13 11:56:20
On Thu, 13 Nov 1997, Joi Ellis wrote:

I use procmail for this.  It's written in perl, and it's quite powerful.

Uhh...I'm pretty certain procmail is written in C.

freeside - 10:56 [~]: file /usr/local/bin/procmail
/usr/local/bin/procmail: setuid ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386,
version 1, dynamically linked, stripped

I use procmail to seperate my mail into various folders as well. I also
use cron to call a script which processes the mail once a day. Invoking
mhonarc every time a mail came into my very busy list would take too much
cpu time.

--
Tracy Reed      http://www.ultraviolet.org
http://www.linux.org - Escape the Gates of Hell