mhonarc-users

PrevPgLink

1997-11-20 09:40:59
Hi!
I am redefining mhonarc in order to use PrevPgLink (a link to the previous page)
in spanish, therefore in my resource file I wrote:

<PrevPgLink chop>
[<A HREF="$PREVPG$">P&aacute;gina&nbsp;anterior</A>]
</PrevPgLink>

That works in general but not for the first page. I get

The same for the NextPgLink

<NextPgLink chop>
[<A HREF="$NEXTPG$">Pr&oacute;xima&nbsp;p&aacute;gina</A>]
</NextPgLink>

and in the last page I get

Is there a mistake in my configuration?

Many thanks, Luis

| Forschungsinstitut fuer Angewandte Software-Technologie (FAST) e.V. |
|    ///                               Dr. Luis Mandel
mandel(_at_)fast(_dot_)de |
|   (. .)                                  http://www.fast.de/~mandel |