mhonarc-users

RE: PrevPgLink

1997-11-27 08:44:28
Dr. Luis Mandel wrote:

Hi!
I am redefining mhonarc in order to use PrevPgLink (a link to the
in spanish, therefore in my resource file I wrote:

<PrevPgLink chop>
[<A HREF="$PREVPG$">P&aacute;gina&nbsp;anterior</A>]
</PrevPgLink>

That works in general but not for the first page. I get

Look at NEXTPGLINKIA and PREVPGLINKIA

I didn't mention in my original post. My NEXTPGLINKIA and PREVPGLINKIA
are as follow:

<NEXTPGLINKIA chop>
[Pr&oacute;xima p&aacute;gina]
</NEXTPGLINKIA>
<PREVPGLINKIA chop>
[P&aacute;gina anterior]
</PREVPGLINKIA>

Any Idea?

BTW, I have a similar problem using $LOCALDATE$
My definitions are:

<LOCALDATEFMT>
el %d de %b %b de %Y.
</LOCALDATEFMT>
<MONTHSABR>
    Ene:Feb:Mar:Abr:May:Jun:Jul:Aug:Sep:Oct:Nov:Dic
</MONTHSABR>

But when I use them in

<ADDRESS>
&Uacute;ltima modificaci&oacute;n: $LOCALDATE$<br>
Tangos compilados hasta el d&iacute;a de la fecha: $NUMOFMSG$.<br>
</ADDRESS>

I get the date as the default (in English).

Regards, Luis

| Forschungsinstitut fuer Angewandte Software-Technologie (FAST) e.V. |
|    ///                               Dr. Luis Mandel
mandel(_at_)fast(_dot_)de |
|   (. .)                                  http://www.fast.de/~mandel |