mhonarc-users

Re: PrevPgLink

1997-11-21 10:00:05
Dr. Luis Mandel wrote:

Hi!
I am redefining mhonarc in order to use PrevPgLink (a link to the previous
page)
in spanish, therefore in my resource file I wrote:

<PrevPgLink chop>
[<A HREF="$PREVPG$">P&aacute;gina&nbsp;anterior</A>]
</PrevPgLink>

That works in general but not for the first page. I get

The same for the NextPgLink

<NextPgLink chop>
[<A HREF="$NEXTPG$">Pr&oacute;xima&nbsp;p&aacute;gina</A>]
</NextPgLink>

and in the last page I get

Is there a mistake in my configuration?

Many thanks, Luis

| Forschungsinstitut fuer Angewandte Software-Technologie (FAST) e.V. |
|    ///                               Dr. Luis Mandel
mandel(_at_)fast(_dot_)de |
|   (. .)                                  http://www.fast.de/~mandel |

I'm translating mhonarc to spanish too but I havn't
translate that part. If you want to take a look it is in
http://telmex.mexcom.net in the mailing list section.

It's not very advanced, but I'm working on it.

RafaReta