mhonarc-users

Re: Examples, otherindexes and a question

1998-02-13 19:56:16
When inserting index entries, I can understand why any number of
pages in a multi-page index might have to be rewritten.

Why is it that all of the the index pages created by the otherindexes
resource file (in my case the author index) get re-written *every*
time a message is added?  Is this a "bug" or a "feature?"

Because MHonArc does not store any information about otherindexes
settings (except the referenced resource files).

        --ewh