mhonarc-users

Running mhonarc from MSDOS batch files.

1998-03-06 22:26:23
I use Eudora on Windows 95 to sort my messages into separate
mailboxes. Then I run mhonarc to archive the messages in
each of the mail box separately. I use DOS separate batch
files to run the following command for each archive.

mhonarc -add -outdir C:/website/wwwroot/mail/dir1
c:/eudora/internet.fol/mailbox1.mbx -rcfile mail1.rc

DOS usually allows the execution of the commands like the
one above repettitively as follows:

mhonarc -add -outdir C:/website/wwwroot/mail/dir1
c:/eudora/internet.fol/electrog.mbx -rcfile mail1.rc
mhonarc -add -outdir C:/website/wwwroot/mail/dir2
c:/eudora/internet.fol/electrog.mbx -rcfile mail2.rc

But in my case it stops executing as soon as it finishes
processing the first mail box. The control is apparently not
returned to the batchfile to allow it to execute the next
line. If each line is executed from the command prompt, it
works properly. Is there a way to make a DOS batch file run
these commands one after another, or, is there a way to use
perl to do the same and avoid using DOS batchfiles
completely?

Thanks a bunch.

Regy