mhonarc-users

Re: Running mhonarc from MSDOS batch files.

1998-03-09 10:16:04
Regy-

I'm running under Win95 with a DOS batch file invoking mhonarc to process
messages in different Eudora folders and then FTP'ing them to a web server.
 Try specifying the path to your perl directory, then invoke mhonarc via
perl.  Something like:

c:\perl5\perl mhonarc -rcfile volclist.rc -outdir c:\gvp\volclist
c:\mail\activity\volcanol.mbx

(That's all on one line if it wraps on email.)

No problem invoking it multiple times in one batch file in c:\mhonarc where
I keep all the rc files. I process three folders, run a little timer, and
loop to the top of the batch file again about 9-10 times/day.  I'm not
archiving, so I just regen the database each time; add your own command
line options. Works great.

My guess is that mhonarc is found, runs, but then the directory has changed
and the system can't find the path back to your batch file so it crashes.

Good luck.

Ed Venzke