mhonarc-users

Maintaining archive

1998-04-08 05:53:17
Hi,

Is it possible (and how would I if so?) to delete individual messages from a
MHonArc archive and has anyone written an interface to do this sort of
maintenance via a web browser? (pipe dream)

Is it possible (and again how if you please) to gzip files older than a
month into a searchable archive in order to preserve disk space?

If not, the world wouldn't come to an end if I just used EXPIREDATE and sent
the archives into cyberspace, but I'm trying to make a searchable archive
that isn't too cumbersome to load, and with preservation of disk
space...common problem I assume.

Thanks,

-Tom