mhonarc-users

Re: Where is the resource file?

1998-04-08 14:05:27
There is no default resource file, or shall I say that the
default resource file is a null file.  All the defaults are hard
coded into the Perl, which you need not read or understand.  Just
read the HTML documetation and write the XML-like resource file
and you be done.  Your explicit resource definitions override the
defaults wherever you take the trouble to define something.

You tell mhonarc where to find a my-special-resources.rc file via
the rcfile command line option.  Look in the hypertext documentation
on resources for the rcfile resource.

Look in the samples directory for examples of .rc files.

See more linked from the FAQ which is on the Web.

HTH

Al Gilman