mhonarc-users

Re-building the database

1998-05-05 15:48:01
        Hello,

        In some mucking around with one of my mhonarc archives,
        I destroyed the database. I have the files , but when
        I say:

        /private/mhonarc/bin/mhonarc -editidx -rcfile
/private/mhonarc/src/MHonArc2.2.0/examples/def-mime.rc -outdir
/info/mailing-list/archive/tforum

        It finds no messages.

        Even though I have many messages in the directory.

        My question is:

                Once I have toasted my .mhonarc.db file, what
                steps can I take to rebuild the database?

-----
   PEAK -               .           computers and the Internet
Public Electronic         .            more effectively
Access to Knowledge,Inc       .
850 SW 15th Street              .            Internet:
sechrest(_at_)peak(_dot_)org
Corvallis Oregon 97331               .                  (541) 754-7325
                                            . http://www.peak.org/~sechrest