mhonarc-users

Re: Changes to MHonArc archives

1998-05-07 11:04:20
One good way to customize MHonArc's pages is to use a resource
file and MHonArc's "-rcfile" command line option.
The "doc" subdirectory in the MHonArc distribution contains
HTML files which describe each of MHonArc's resources.

To customize the beginning of the thread index, I use the
following resource:

<TIdxPgBegin>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>LISTNAME by Thread</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<H1>LISTNAME by Thread</H1>
</TIdxPgBegin>

Best wishes,

Michael
csf(_at_)moscow(_dot_)com

 :}Dear MHonArc - users,
 :}
 :}   I have installed MHonArc2.2.0 and I would like to add
 :}a tittle or an image to the html pages that mhonarc creates.
 :}Suppose I modify threads.html. When I execute again :
 :}mhonarc -add -outdir /path/to/target /path/to/received
 :}to update threads.html the modifications will be lost.
 :}Is there a feature in MHonArc2.2.0 that prevents my
 :}modifications from being lost? Is there a config file
 :}where I can specify the tittle,the background etc I want,
 :}so that mhonarc will read from there everytime I execute
 :}it?
 :}
 :}I would appreciate any suggestions.
 :}