mhonarc-users

Changes to MHonArc archives

1998-05-07 06:58:21
Dear MHonArc - users,

   I have installed MHonArc2.2.0 and I would like to add
a tittle or an image to the html pages that mhonarc creates.
Suppose I modify threads.html. When I execute again :
mhonarc -add -outdir /path/to/target /path/to/received
to update threads.html the modifications will be lost.
Is there a feature in MHonArc2.2.0 that prevents my
modifications from being lost? Is there a config file
where I can specify the tittle,the background etc I want,
so that mhonarc will read from there everytime I execute
it?

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you in advance,
Nick Papadopoulos.