mhonarc-users

Re: Changes to MHonArc archives

1998-05-07 11:47:20
On Thu, 7 May 1998, Papadopoulos-Poulis wrote:

Suppose I modify threads.html. When I execute again :
mhonarc -add -outdir /path/to/target /path/to/received
to update threads.html the modifications will be lost.

Almost all part of index pages' layout is customizable through resources.
So instead of edit it manually, you should change the particular resources
instead. Look in the documentation under Page Layout.

.                                  S. P. Arif Sahari Wibowo
  _____  _____  _____  _____ arifsaha(_at_)uiuc(_dot_)edu  (217)332-4791 (+fax)
 /____  /____/ /____/ /____    http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/arifsaha
_____/ /      /    / _____/ 3310 DCL 1304 W Springfield Ave Urbana IL 61801-3075