mhonarc-users

Re: Getting legacy emails into an active archive

1998-05-13 17:18:51
On May 13, 16:43, Marvin Kaye wrote:

weeks after the mail list actually started operating.  We cannot come up
with a simple way to import all the old posts into the archive and are
wondering if there's a solution out there that will work for us?  I have

do you have access to a unix box?  there are tools available with a
mailinglist package known as SmartList and procmail, that will do what
you need.

-Rob

rob(_at_)alegria(_dot_)com         |"I care not much for a man's religion whose
dog or
rob(_at_)info(_dot_)com            |  cat is not the better for it."  --Abraham
Lincoln
rob(_at_)tele(_dot_)com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com