mhonarc-users

Getting legacy emails into an active archive

1998-05-13 15:46:47
Jeff Breidenbach at mail-archive.com has recently started hosting the
archives of a mail list that I moderate.  We aren't having any problems
with current posts, but the subscription to the archive was set up several
weeks after the mail list actually started operating.  We cannot come up
with a simple way to import all the old posts into the archive and are
wondering if there's a solution out there that will work for us?  I have
every email that's ever been sent to the list in a Eudora mailbox, but
can't really get at the mail routing headers without possibly corrupting
the index, rendering the mailbox contents useless.  If anyone out there has
ever done something like this I'd sure appreciate some guidance on how to
go about handling it with this list.  TIA

   <Marv>