mhonarc-users

Newbie - installation problem

1998-06-08 15:54:55
I'm trying to install MHonArc on my Unix account (Digital UNIX 4.0D,
PERL 4.0.1.8) and have run into a problem.  I used the "install.me"
autoinstaller and had no problems there.  However, when I try to run
mhonarc I get the following:

syntax error in file /home/omt/bin/mhonarc at line 40, next 2 tokens
"\mhonarc:"
syntax error in file /home/omt/bin/mhonarc at line 41, next 2 tokens
"\mhonarc:"
Execution of /home/omt/bin/mhonarc aborted due to compilation errors.

        Any help would be appreciated.

        Thanks,

                Rick Ford
                rickford(_at_)grove(_dot_)ufl(_dot_)edu