mhonarc-users

anti-spam filters on list now

wrapped the installation on our servers with a set of procmail recipes
that should catch most known spam and/or spam patterns.

This shouldn't affect list performance in any way (other than receiving
less spam through it), although falsely matched positives may be
slightly delayed until I can manually verify their relevance to the
list.  I would advise not sending mail to the list with the subject
"Make Money Fast."  :)

The list will remain open to non-subscribers so that it can best serve
the broadest possible segment of the Internet community.  If spam
continues to be a problem on the list, it may switch to a moderated
form.

I hope that this is the last we'll hear about spam on this list.

Chris