mhonarc-users

ADV: Won't last! Submit to 450+ Search Engines - $19.95

1998-07-09 23:56:06

Hi,

I was just checking...

Does your Website need TRAFFIC? Here's 3 things you can do RIGHT NOW
to get people to your site:

1) Do NOTHING and hope like hell that SOMEHOW people are Psychic and
 will magically find you!

2) Spend HOURS submitting to all of the search engines yourself!

3) Let US spend the time and SUBMIT THEM FOR YOU - We're running a
limited time Special Offer of $19.95 to submit your URL to 450+
Search Engines! No BS! No hooks! YOU pick the keywords, we'll do
the rest! If you need help choosing keywords, we'll help you with
that too!

You'll find out all the info at: http://moneymania.com/webprom.htm

Good luck,

Greg