mhonarc-users

Re: sort order in thread index

1998-08-07 14:12:10
hi

<SORT> only affects the main index.  Thread related resources start
with a "T".  BTW, there is nothing to do what you want.  TREVERSE is
close, but I think using it has problems with MULTIPG active.

thank you for all your answers.
<TREVERSE> is exactly the switch i was searching for!!  ;-)

->problem solved!

hausi
PS: great mailing list for a really great programm!!!!

| Oliver Hauser                   TakeFive Software GmbH   |
| Webmaster                       Jakob-Haringer-Str. 8    |
| hausi(_at_)takefive(_dot_)co(_dot_)at            A-5020 Salzburg/Austria  |
| http://www.takefive.com         Tel +43 (0)662 457915-0  |
|         THE SOURCE CODE ENGINEERING COMPANY              |