mhonarc-users

mailto: links

1998-08-18 15:22:14
I'm a bit of a novice, and couldn't find the answer in the documentation,
so forgive my ignorance. I would like to convert email addresses in the
text into mailto: url's the way it is done in the headers, but it
appears that although MHonArc does it fine in the header, I couldn't
find a way to have it parse the message other than manually going in and
adding mailto: before each address. Is there an argument or resource
that can be used to force this behaviour?

Thanks, Bill

--
Bill Silvert, Habitat Ecology Section, Bedford Institute of Oceanography,
P. O. Box 1006, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA B2Y 4A2, Tel. (902)426-1577