mhonarc-users

How can we prevent MH from processing multipart mails?

1998-09-22 16:21:14
We are converting our mailing list with Mhonarc. Though we do not want
simple mails be written as attachments there are some stupids who put
simple text mails in attachments. And there are some using those mailers
like exchange or outlook that always produce multipart messages with the
first part being the mail itself and the second part something like
"application/ms/tnef" or so. That's lots of binary scrap for those who
do not use the same programm.

Is there a way to prevent Mhonarc from processing certain mails like
those described? For example, can I tell Mhonarc to skip mails having a
string like "multipart" in its header?