mhonarc-users

MHonArc with Majordomo

1998-09-21 14:31:30
Hi,

I'm running Majordomo and qmail together and I'm looking for a nice way to
publish my list archives on the web.

I can get MHonarc to add them to an archive as they arrive, but as far as
I can see this will put all mail for the list into one huge archive.
Alternatively I could run MHonArc on a Majordomo archive of the format
list.YYYYMM, but I have heard that Majordomo archives do not always
contain all the information MHonArc can use to thread articles properly.

Can anyone give me some hints on how they have used MHonArc to provide a
web gateway to their Majordomo lists?

Thanks in advance,
--
Andy J. Smith ... <andy(_at_)mythic(_dot_)net> ...
<http://www.strugglers.net/andy>