mhonarc-users

Re: MHonArc Output -

1998-09-21 18:35:55
Hi
I have 2 questions, I hope someone can help me.

1 : Is it possible to completely change the output that mhonarc
produce's?.. I believe you can to some degree with RCFILES?..  I have read
the mhonarc doc's,  but i cant grasp how to change the output so are there
any examples of RCFILES which i can check out. It would be good to be able
to change the default output also, so is there a RCFILE on my system
somewhere which defines the default output, if so what is it called?

2 : Is it possible to run mhonarc so that it just produces the threading
but makes no html.?. because I am using glimpse search engine and dont want
the html code to be searched but i need a threaded message base.

thanks
regards
arrchie