mhonarc-users

setting a resource to nil

1998-09-25 16:08:06
Hi,

I used the latest beta. I tried using resources to turn a mailbox into
XML with mhonarc. I needed to set quite a few resources to nil.

I tried

<resource>
</resource>

but that didn't do it. It inserted the default value.  To work around
it I had to use:

<resource>

</resource>

which is not a big problem. Still, how DO you set a resource to nil? Is
this behaviour intentional?

If anyone's interested I can post the dtd and the resource files when
I have it working to my satisfaction. It can be used to make printing
a selection of emails easier and do other neat stuff.
Or has something similar already been done?

Marc
---
Marc van Grootel
bwaumg(_at_)urc(_dot_)tue(_dot_)nl